Monday 14 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 5

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Number 1: Fashion Baby.
I'm going to start doing "Fashion Baby" with a picture of Baby Al's latest outfit, where each item of clothing is from and costs (if I can find out as some outfits are gifts from Grandparents). Shall be fun!

Number 2: We're off to London for The Baby Show this Friday!
I'm very excited as this is the first event we have been invited to go to. You'll hear more on this in due time, I promise! In the mean time next week should be posting a couple of pictures of the days activities.

Number 3: New noises from Baby Al.
Baby Al has started doing a cute noise with his lower lip. Can't stop laughing when he does it! Makes me so happy when he learns something new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...