Monday 21 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 6

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart


Number 1: Trip to London.
On the 18th February Baby Al and I went to London. We had loads of fun and it was great to meet other mummy bloggers and chat to companies. Hope to see some of you at the NEC!

Number 2: Photoshoot.
A few months back my fiancé bought me a photoshoot and makeover at a studio in Birmingham. I put it by my desk to remind myself to call them up. But then... it disappeared! After spending all night yesterday hunting it down we found it, shall be calling them up tomorrow to book my photoshoot!

Number 3: New iPhone 4!
Finally I no longer have to live with the crap one that Apple oh so kindly gave me to replace my broken one. Yes because giving me a damaged phone is really very kind and helpful of you, Apple. Thank god my contract was near the end and now I'm with Three Mobile. So far I'm very happy with the phone and the network.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...