Monday 21 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 10

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Number 1: Alex is on the mend.
You've probably seen my Silent Sunday entry. We saw the doctor on Wednesday and because Alex was sleepy, not eating but was fully hydrated he decided to book us into the Paediatrics Ward at the hospital. We were there for what seemed like forever doing tests, checks and giving him paracetamol to try and get his temperature down and relieve any pain he may be in. Finally we got him to drink enough to get a urine sample from him and all tests showed he had a nasty stomach bug. They told me what to give him, how often, how much and who to call if he starts getting worse. He's getting better now and is more himself, but still sleepy and not eating properly.

Number 2: Photoshoot pictures came!
Remember a while back I had a makeover and photographs taken? Well they came in this post this week! They are fantastic and shall be scanning them in when I go to my parents house this weekend.

Number 3: God I love Futurama...
Okay so Sky seems to show the same two or so episodes in a day and one of those will always be a repeat of one from yesterday, but this week one of my favourite episodes was on and when it back on earlier today I laughed so much I forgot about all the sick, poo and bad things that we have had this week. Good old Matt Groening and his love of sci-fi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...