Tuesday 5 April 2011

The MAD Awards: Nominate Us?

The MAD Awards are taking nominations now! Petit Mom is still a fairly new blog, seeing as it only started in October 2010 and didn't really get into the flow of Mummy Blogging until December when I started to really sit down and make this blog what it is today.

There's many awards, some of which are new this year. But Petit Mom would be very grateful for those who nominate us for Best New MAD Blog and Best MAD Baby Blog. I'd also not mind the Blogger of the Year award but I ain't holding out for that one! Of course if you think I have done a post that you believe is worthy of the MAD Blog Post of the Year or think my Writing style is good then by all means nominate Petit Mom for whatever you like.

MAD Blog Awards 2011

So I would like to ask any of my readers who are also mummy/daddy bloggers what award would you like to win?

Remember you can keep in touch with MAD Awards over Facebook and Twitter. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...