Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Karaoke Meme

So I got tagged by Mummy's Little Monkey a while back and had to really think hard on a song to pick. You see I have to confess I'm not a huge music fan, and some of my youth I sang to Japanese songs due to my love for anime and manga. But then I found a TV show that I loved... well up until ABC took it over and made it a big pile of crap. Yes I am talking about Scrubs and soon I found myself singing and dancing to many of the tunes that have been on this show.

Anyone who knows Scrubs will know J.D is a huge fan of Journey and I have to admit I'm a bit of a fan too, but decided not to use any of their songs as seemed a little too obvious. However this clip from Scrubs is exactly how I react when I hear this song. Enjoy!



And now I believe it is time to tag some fellow bloggers for this brilliant meme that has made me sing along in my flat very loudly, even though my son is fast asleep...

Ruth from Geek Mummy
Kerry from Multiple Mummy
Becca from Beckicklesie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...