Friday 14 October 2011

Video Tutorial - Nav Bar and CSS


Using Blogger, showing how you can use simple css and html to make a navigation bar.

Watch in HD because standard is AWFUL! Please don't hurt me :(

Here's basically what I wrote in my video.

Step 1: The HTML/Javascript Widget code:

<div id="my_navbar"><a href="LINK HERE">Home</a> | <a href="LINK HERE">About Us</a> | Email</div>


Step 2: The CSS (Design>Template Designer>Advanced>Add CSS)


#my_navbar {

color:purple;

text-align:center;

font-size:15px;

font-family:Georgia;

}



#my_navbar a{

color:#ff41ca;

font-family:Georgia;

font-size:20px;

font-style:italic;

padding: 0 10px 0 10px;

}



#my_navbar a:hover{

color:#d58dff;

text-decoration:none;

}




Hope that helps people who have been finding my lame-ass excuse for a tutorial tricky. Comment below or tweet me if you have any problems and I will try my best to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...