Wednesday 18 April 2012

BlogCamp Meet & Greet

Okay so Blogcamp is this Saturday so I'm a tad behind writing this up. Oh well here you go, enjoy getting to know the lady behind Petit Mom a little (no pun intended... or was it!) bit more.


Name: Helen

Blog: Petit Mom

Twitter: @petitmew

My Blog’s About: Parenting, Cloth Nappies and Urban Family Life

Likes: British comedy, dying my hair crazy colours, Domino's pizza, tattoos, blogging, video games, my iPhone, photography, Ebaying, finding a bargain, bourbon biscuits, My Little Pony (yes I admit it, I own several that sit around my computer), cloth nappies and Twitter.

Dislikes: Horror movies, sweetcorn, people who smoke infront of children (specially when they blow the smoke right infront of the child's face), ITV News, Jeremy Paxman and my natural hair colour.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...