Tuesday 4 January 2011

Lack of Updates

Firstly I should say Happy new Year! This is just a short update to say sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I have been suffering with a nasty cold and flu for a while now and little one has got it as well so we're both coughing and sneezing. I've also lost my voice as well! D'oh!

Just to keep you posted I do have a few things in the wood works including a few more baby food reviews, however because we have both been suffering I've not really had time to write properly and Baby Al has gone a bit iffy on some foods that he use to enjoy now that he has a cold so going to wait until we're both back to full health before posting any of the reviews we have in store. I've also been approved as toy tester for the Rainbow Awards which I'm very excited about!  Watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...