Saturday 19 February 2011

Dettol & The Baby Show in London

As I said in my last post we were invited to London by Dettol as well as given entry to The Baby Show in London's ExCeL Centre. We had a blast! Here's a few pictures for you to enjoy.


On our train down to London, Alex loved looking outside and watching the world go by at such a speed.


Showing us readings from usual kitchen areas such as the kettle and the fridge door.


We so need one of these mats for our wooden floor!


At Tommee Tippee's feeding area. He just loved the red Tripp Trapp from Strokke, and I did too!


Cuddledry's stall was busy and they were great at showing how their products work. Good job, ladies!


Stokke's main stall. I think I'm a fan of their Tripp Trapp after trying it out earlier.


Waiting for the DLR, time for a nap!


In First Class to New Street Station, sitting next to me eating melon and kiwi fruit. He loved the attention of the two men opposite us and the young couple behind us. He also kept offering the couple his Biscotti.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...