Thursday 17 February 2011

Going to The Baby Show @ ExCeL Centre!


Well tomorrow morning we shall be catching a train to London. It's exciting for me because it's the first time I've been to London with my son. I use to go to the London MCM Expo twice a year at the ExCeL but when I became pregnant we couldn't really afford to go and stay in the usual fancy hotel. It was nice that we got to stay in the same hotel as Edward James Olmos (Adama in Battlestar Galactica), Craig Charles (Lister in the BBC Sci-Fi series Red Dwarf) and the best moment had to be when I got in the lift with the Red Power Ranger, who couldn't speak through his helmet and thanked me with two thumbs up and a nod. As for the event itself... I will never forget asking Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam Park in Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and Ichigo in Bleach) how he felt like being a frog. He answered the question and then said the exact words from the Power Rangers Movie, "I'm a frog..." I could have squealed like a big nerdy fangirl but I think my fiancé would have been bit annoyed!

This time we shall be returning to the ExCeL with pushchair, baby and a different event. I'm excited to see lots of new products, meet fellow mummy bloggers and perhaps get to speak to some celebrities. We hope to see you at The Baby Show on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...