Monday 7 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 8

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Number 1: I'm now 25 years old!
Okay I admit that after the age of 21 every year after has been more of a "oh no not another year gone" and feeling like I hadn't achieved much in my youth, but this time it was different. A month after I turned 24 years old I gave birth to my first child with no pain relief. This is something I never thought I'd be able to do as I'm awful when it comes to pain so child birth surely I'd require every type of pain relief they can offer me. I shocked my family and my fiancé was so proud of me. I won't be doing that again for a good long while but I do hope to achieve more whilst I'm still in my youth.

Number 2: Monopoly is awesome, don't diss it!
A few weeks back my friends were debating over Twitter about board games. Monopoly came up as did Risk. I've always like Monopoly and found Risk to be boring! Anyway hours later and I think we ended up with a group of Pro-Monopoly and a group of Anti-Monopoly. However I was shocked to find out Baby Al heard about my love for the board game and bought me it for my birthday. The credit cards and new rules make things faster and more fun.

Number 3: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost know how to make me laugh.
I decided we needed to go see a film and invited a close friend of ours whose birthday was about a week before mine, so seemed like a good thing to do together as 2 birthday girls with their men. We're all bit nerdy so Paul seemed like a great film for us and as always Simon Pegg and Nick Frost made me laugh. If you like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz you'll probably enjoy this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...