Monday 14 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 9

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Number 1: Makeover, Makeover!
My fiancé got me a makeover and photoshoot a while back and on Friday I had it done. I had a great time, got my hair cut and my make up looked great. The photos were amazing and I cannot wait to get the prints!

Number 2: Feeling girly again.
He continued to make me feel great by buying me some new makeup. I also started to put nail varnish on. I have tiny nails cos I bite them but when I wear varnish I don't bite them! Could this be the solution? We shall see, but for now I'm feeling rather cool in dark purple.

Number 3: Chocolates are yummy, specially when they are minty.
I love mint chocolates. My best friend got me some Terry's Twilights for my birthday. I've been trying to stop myself from eating them because once I start I end up eating them all in seconds. I opened them on Sunday and currently half of them are left. Mint chocolates are the best thing ever!

By the time this goes up I'll probably be in hospital. Having my implant removed so this week Petit Mom may be a bit quiet. I have a  few blog posts going up but not as many as usual. Hopefully I won't be too doped up on drugs and shall be alive again on Tuesday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...