Thursday 20 January 2011

CyberMummy Anyone?


I missed out on CyberMummy 2010 mainly because I was fairly new to the Mummy Blogging world and was just not able to travel to London. But good news! CyberMummy is returning in 2011!

I'm looking for a company to sponsor me to be at CyberMummy 2011 and help pay towards travel, accommodation and entry. It's a great way for brands to tap into the conference and their audience. It is also a brilliant way for brands to get themselves known in the vastly growing world of mummy bloggers. So let me tell you why I'd be a great sponsor!

Petit Mom is rapidly growing in size! If you sponsor me you will get advertising space for eighteen months, links to your website to all entries related in any way to CyberMummy 2011. I will also review and feature your products and keep my Twitter and Facebook followers up to date on these reviews. So you will be getting lots of backing from me at the event as well as before and after!

The costs:
CyberMummy 2011 Ticket - £100
Travel (Birmingham to London Return) - £40
Accommodation - £140
TOTAL: £280


What You Get
1 Year Banner Advertising - Value £120
1 Year of Features on Blog, Twitter and Facebook - Value £400
Links in every post related to Cybermummy 11 - Value £50
Badge/Shirt to be worn by Petit Mom at CyberMummy 2011 - Unknown Value
TOTAL: £570



So if you are interested in sponsoring Petit Mom or would like to know more then email me to discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...