Monday 24 January 2011

Hello Monday!

I never thought I'd say this but.... I'm actually glad Monday is here! A sentence that no one dare utter and I for one thought I would never say. But I have to be honest here and say that I simply cannot wait to see what this week brings.

Petit Mom will have a fair few exciting reviews coming up. Currently I have enough products to review up until March, with more coming along. All these products are going to be interesting to read and I hope they will be helpful as well. I didn't really look at reviews of products when we bought stuff, and sometimes I wished I did. However my mom always like to know what she is paying for and checked out reviews when we were looking for a pushchair and when she needed a cheap but good highchair for when we came over. Because of this she got a great deal on our pushchair and found a great highchair that many grandparents found to be really handy.

So I hope in the upcoming months my reviews will be helpful. I hope to tackle different products for different ages (and mummy stuff too!) so that you can find something your child (and you!) will perhaps enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...