Monday 24 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Week 2

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

Number 1: He squeaks!

Baby Al has for a long time only ever gone "baba" and "ooo" with a few moments where he has gone "aaahh!" in a pitch that makes dogs cry. But lately he has started to make this real adorable squeak and we love it! Makes us smile and laugh with joy when we hear it.

Number 2: The Daddy is home smile.

Every time daddy gets home from work he turns to where the sound of the door opening and shutting has come from (he even tries looking over the back of  highchair). Once he can see daddy he puts on a huge smile and bounces around like crazy! I love that reaction so much.

Number 3: Being busy and productive!

I've had so many people email me lately asking for me to review products for them and even been offered a Q&A with someone (I won't say who!) and I've been just stunned and overwhelmed by all of this! In a good way, mind! I have loads of things to post up on here in the next few months. I hope to get at least two products reviewed each month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...