Thursday 22 March 2012

Cybher Meet and Greet

I'm super excited about going to my first blogging event and even more excited that it's Cybher, the UK's first all female blogging event so all sorts of female bloggers will be there and not just mummy bloggers. So I guess I should start by telling you a little about me.

Since I change my hair colour fairly often here's a photograph of me with purple-ish hair that was taken randomly by my fiancé mid-nom. As you can see I was pulling a god awful face but it's the only photograph I have of me with my eyes open. Be warned, photographers, I have a magical power where I always blink in every photograph.


Name : Helen Grounds
Blog : Petit Mom
Twitter ID : @petitmew
Height : 5'3" if I want to feel good about myself. 5'2" if I'm honest.
Hair : Erm... depends what I feel like, hoping to be pink for Cybher but currently it's long and black.

Five things you should know about me...
1. I use to run an event in Leicester, it was stressful but I still had a buttload of fun and would love to do it again.
2. I'm getting married on 29th July 2012 so soon I will be Mrs Petit Mom!
3. I love radio and use to run live podcasting for a sci-fi event in London which meant I met some amazing guests. I've also been interviewed by Peter Levy on BBC Humberside Radio about cloth nappies.
4. I have a tattoo of my wedding invites designed by Hello Lucky who then contacted me and said the designer wanted to offer me free invitations for my wedding, how awesome is that?!
5. I'm into alternative fashion and love to reconstruct t-shirts, dye my hair and daydream of future tattoos - should always think hard about a tattoo before getting it!

Oh man I can't wait. I hope to see Transatlantic Blonde, Super Lucky Di, GeekMummy (met her a few times but doesn't stop me wanting to meet her again for a cuppa!), Multiple Mummy, Fi from Childcare Is Fun (again met her before but any excuse for some cake)...  I just want to chat with everyone and enjoy all the seasons that will be happening! Hope to see some of you there.

Also you can check out who else is coming over at Geek Is The New Chic or perhaps you want to join in the Meet & Greet. Grab you badges too to show you're coming!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...